Through these partnerships in different ways, IGS:
- Remains continuously up to date on changes in HR jobs and the needs of companies. Thus IGS is able to tailor its programs to their requirements,
- Offers its student a wide selection of internships and/or jobs in line with program requirements, education level and each individual's expectations.
- Forms panels made up of professionals who are in tune with corporate needs and expectations
- Strengthens its financial ability to invest in education through the apprenticeship tax.
Through its partnerships, companies:
-Are provided - by being associated with the education provided by IGS - of a pool of potential workers (interns and/or employees) who have the required skills and expertise
- Post offers for internships, jobs, and international corporate volunteering opportunities, and recruit interns and employees in a dedicated environment. In addition to Career Day, they have two other tools available to them:
• For internships and work/study options: IGS-careers.
• For jobs and international corporate volunteering: Career advantages.
- Promote their image with students and IGS staff members: professorships, promotion sponsorship, case studies, business games
- Remain at the center of discussions and idea-sharing on the challenges and issues in Human Resources: conference programs, knowledge workshops, knowledge lectures, conferences.
For questions, contact the Corporate Relationships department
Professional Masters 2 alumni and
Professional Masters 1 Students
"For the 4th consecutive year, we have had the pleasure of welcoming interns from IGS..
The purpose of this internship was to supervise the "Summer Assistants" project. Tasks included assessing needs, selecting applicants, creating files, writing contracts, operational and administrative follow-up, relationships with entity directors, and more.
This project required autonomy, organizational skills, responsiveness, good interpersonal skills and especially an ability to adapt quickly to the company's culture and operations.
These are the qualities that we have been able to find in students from IGS, and which continue to renew our confidence in the school.
Constructive interactions and the accessibility of the school's team reinforced our choice so that we will call on IGS for other types of projects. »
Philippe Paoli, HR Manager Crédit Mutuel